Sunday, January 30, 2011

Perry Ellis vists Kansas

   2012 Kentucky target Perry Ellis was in attendance Saturday night to see Kansas crush Kansas State by the score of 90-66.  His mother Fonda Ellis told me they had a great time at the game, and that Perry spent some time with the players, coaches and other recruits after the game in the locker room.  I asked her if Perry had named a favorite in his recruitment, and she said "Perry is still saying the same 6 no favorites at this time."  " He is just trying to learn about them all before he puts them in order."
  
  Those of you who read my blog know that I am a big big fan of Perry Ellis and his game, and from my little bit of experience of talking to his mother, he comes from a great family.  You would be hard pressed to find a nicer person than Mrs. Fonda Ellis.  And I wish nothing but the best for Perry and his mother!!!

GC

No comments:

Post a Comment