Sunday, February 20, 2011

Perry Ellis K-State Visit Update

As I reported last night Perry Ellis was on a visit to K-State for the Oklahoma game, I just talked to his mother about that visit, and what Perry thought, here are some highlights of the conversation.

" We had a great time. Our whole family attended the game, along with Perry's head coach and assistant coach, and junior teammate Terrance Moore. We arrived about an hour early so we could talk to the assistant coaches, and watch the guys warm up. Perry and all the guys went to the locker room before and after the game."

"The crowd was just amazing, when Perry walked in they chanted his name. They had several signs made for him. Then later on, there was a time out, they were chanting his name for a good long time and holding up signs. The fans were totally into the game, great crowd and atmosphere. They really showed Perry they wanted him. One sign said Perry Ellis, You would look good in Black and Purple."

She also told me they have a visit coming up next Saturday to Oklahoma for the Kansas game.

I have said it many time before, but I believe it will be hard to get Perry out of the state of Kansas. But no matter where he ends up, I will be watching him play as I think he is the best player in the 2012 class.

No comments:

Post a Comment