Monday, March 28, 2011

Back in the high life again!!!!!

WOW what a great weekend for Kentucky Basketball. We beat OSU (my favorite win in years) followed a win over UNC, a game in which we dominated from start to finsh in my opinion. Now we have our sites set on Houston for our first final 4 in 13 years. That does not even sound right but that is how long it has been Here are my keys to victory: Put Liggins on Walker and just try to slow him down, but if he gets his 30 just be sure to lock up their second and only legite scoring threat in Jeremy lamb. Jorts is a totally different player than he was when we lost to this team in Maui and I very much expect him to out play Alex Oriakhi who dominated us on the boards early on in the season. Uconn has no other formidable big man. Exploit the obvious mismatch that is Terrence Jones as they have nobody who can guard him (if he plays up to his abilities). We do these things I think we cruise to victory. Now you have to keep an eye on Shabazz Napier, a player I find to be very underrated. This kid gets in your business on the defensive end and is capable of locking someone down...hopefully it will not be the case Saturday! I will says this and I truly mean it. If we play like we all know we can play I dont look for this to be as close as even the UNC game. Call me crazy but these are my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment