Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Decision: Terrence Jones Edition




After making BBN wait a little longer than expected, Terrence Jones announced his decision to remove his name from the NBA draft with this tweet


" I've been enjoying being a college player & plan on striving to reach my goal of winning #8 here at UK. I can't leave BBN just yet".


With this announcement, this makes Kentucky the best and most talented team in the country next year ( yes even ahead of North Carolina) with the incoming freshman. Now we will have to wait and see what Liggins decides to do about the draft.


******* SMALL UPDATE********

Calipari on Jones' decision:

Cal- " I'm very happy for Terrence and his family because he did the right thing for his future but he had to come to that conclusion. He told me he wanted to continue enjoying the college experience, and I told him that was fine with me"


ASHLEY JUDD ON JONES' DECISION:

Ashley on twitter- UK fans rejoice! Jones returning for sophomore year!!! With our returning talent and #1 incoming class: is it October yet? GO CATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment