Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Morehouse Massacre




I like most that I know in Kentucky had to record the game and watch it today because of a delayed broadcast. I did however listen to the game, and was stunned at what was coming through my speakers. I have never heard a team get dominated the way Morehouse did last night. You don't have to tell me "easy, it was just an exhibition!", or "yeah they scored a lot, but they weren't playing anyone." I realize all of that. But I also realize, that I haven't seen a team abuse their exhibition opponent the way Kentucky did last night.


Usually while I'm looking for a pic to post with the story, I find one from the game to use. However, while I was watching the game today and looking for a pic, I decided on this pic for the story as its the only one to do it justice. A final score of 125-40? Really? That is just absurd, no matter who your opponent is. Last night Kentucky done what they wanted, when they wanted to do it, and dared Morehouse to try and stop them. The first 5-10 minutes when the score went from a 20-4 lead, to a 60-6 lead was some of the best offensive execution I have ever seen or heard from a team this early. They dominated every aspect of the game from start to finish.



Like I said before, yes I know it was just an "exhibition game", but you can bet your bottom dollar that display got some teams attention. Let's hope they can play that well against a quality team when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment