Friday, August 10, 2012

Did John Calipari try to get Jeff Goodman fired?


By now, I'm sure everyone that follows Kentucky Basketball has heard the interview that Jeff Goodman gave yesterday on ESPN680. Goodman claimed, that while he was with FoxSports.com John Calipari tried to have him fired while he was coach at Memphis.  So this got me wondering if it REALLY happened. So I sent some emails looking for some answers. One of the responses I got was from DeWayne Peevy, the Executive Associate AD / External Operations for Kentucky Basketball, who I might add is one of the best in the business. He had this comment about the interview. 

"No one has heard the interview or plans to.  I can't speculate on what I haven't heard."

Short, sweet and straight to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment