Friday, February 28, 2014

Cal's Message To BBN After Arkansas loss



Calipari took to Facebook today and posted the following message...

"#BBN, last night was not what I expected, but it does not change how I feel about this team. I love this team. We have a bunch of good kids who want to do well, but nobody said this was going to be easy. My job is to continue to paint a picture of how they need to play. It's not so much about what I don't want them to do; it's about what I want them to do. There were seven minutes in the second half last night where we played exactly how we needed to play. They didn't make every shot but they played with the energy, the chemistry and the will to win we are looking for. But it was only seven minutes. We just have to refocus and get back on that positive path."

No comments:

Post a Comment