Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Andrew Wiggins Questioned In Night Club Stabbing



Again, a little late to the party on this one, but I gotta be honest, reading sites like TMZ isn't really my thing. However, they have a story up from this morning concerning the POTENTIAL #1 pick in this years NBA Draft, Andrew Wiggins.

Apparently Andrew and Juicy J of Three 6 Mafia were partying in a Toronto night club this weekend when two people were stabbed at around 1:30am outside the very same club. Now, when I read the headline, all I seen was "Andrew Wiggins questioned in Stabbing" and I have to admit, I felt a little sad. You see, I've seen this kid play many times in high school and have met and talked to him MANY times as well and I think very highly of him. Andrew is a good kid and I would have hated to see him be involved in something like this just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time. However, as it turns out, neither Andrew or Juicy J are considered suspects in the stabbing and were just questioned along with several other people who happened to be in the area.

This is a good lesson not only for Andrew, but for any of these kids who end up getting drafted this week. ANYTHING YOU DO MAKES HEADLINES. I don't care if it's simply going to Taco Bell for a damn burrito. Whatever you do is news, and it will find it's way on the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment