Saturday, January 31, 2015

Kentucky Player Post-Alabama Press Conference QUOTES


Kentucky Student-Athlete Quotes

#12 Karl-Anthony Towns, F, Fr.
On playing better in the second half ...
"You have to keep playing through a lot of things that happen in the second half, no excuses and just keep going. I have to make sure I play the same game I played in the first half."

On other teams losing in the season and this team possibly winning out ...
"Everyone loses. We're just happy that we're continuing to win, undefeated or not we still have to keep winning games, but for us most importantly is what happens later in the year."

On the first few possessions ....
"For us it's just about moving the basketball. I just made some shots happen and sometimes your teammates realize how hot you are they just keep throwing you the ball. I just wanted to keep it going and execute."

On the team’s post game ...
" Everything clicked today and we just need to make sure we keep that process going. We just have to become better players every day."

#00 Marcus Lee, F, So.
On his performance …
“I think I did pretty well trying to help my team and that’s all I ever try to do. Sometimes it’s a big impact, sometimes it’s a small impact.” 

On playing without Trey Lyles …
“He brings so much to the table, so much to the team but as a team, he knows that we’re all here for him knowing he’s not here today.” 

On staying motivated to play despite scoring margin …
“When you’re getting yelled at by Cal, you don’t really remember the score. You’re just trying not to get yelled at as much. You kind of forget that you’re up. You actually feel like you’re down the amount he yells.”  

On if he was aware that Kentucky is the only undefeated team left in college basketball  …
“Now I am. Thanks for telling me. Being undefeated really means nothing.”



No comments:

Post a Comment