Sunday, March 15, 2015

Calipari Was On ESPN's Bracketology Special



Coach Cal was on ESPN to answer some questions about the bracket they were dealt.



Here's Cal's quotes on ESPN's Breacketology Special...



"Every bracket is hard. How many wins or losses you have right now does not matter, Everybody is 0-0 now. I just want my team to be the best version of themselves. 

We forgot to cut down the nets in Nashville. We walk off the court and someone said "you forgot to cut down the nets". We were rushing to get on a plane to get back to the house. 

I'll be disappointed if we show up and we're not ready to play. But, if we're at our best and someone is playing out of their minds, then there is nothing you can do. I think I have the best team and the best players, but that doesn't mean we are going to win. It's one and done now. Everyone is 0-0 starting right now.

I've got really good players."

Of course this is just the highlights of the interview, but Cal was being "Swaggy Cal" and when he is "Swaggy Cal",  you know he likes his chances going into the tournament.

Bring on Thursday and Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment